Build Your Own Succession Plan
A series of roll-up-your-sleeves workshops for entrepreneurial and family businesses.
Every entrepreneur will one day sell his or her business to either someone inside the busines or family, or to an outside party. The SuccessCare Program's mission is to help all business owners have more choice around how and when they exit while engaging their heirs or successors in the process.
Build your own Succession Plan is an in-depth experiential-learning program designed to develop a we focus and ultimately groom next generation shareholders and directors of the business or family office.
From this program, participants will be better positioned to:
- Enhance the foundation of an integrated succession plan with stewardship, leadership and trust.
- Create an exit strategy that ensures maximum choice.
- Enhance the communication that is the key component of a successful transition.
- Implement an effective governance structure for the preservation of all assets.
This workshop is an exellent opportunity for the entire family to work alongside their advisor and for you to use your Most Trusted Advisor tools in addressing the issues facing your family business clients. It also serves as a commitment to action! Participants leave with a clearer picture of the future, are excited about the opportunities ahead, and understand the obstacles they must overcome to achieve the goals.
Who Should You Invite?
- Families who want to create a legacy or build their family heritage.
- Families who want to have more control over the future direction of their business.
- Families who lack the time or knowledge to develop an integrated succession plan.
- Families who want a structured and focused approach to succession planning.
- Families who want to recognize the barriers to a successful transition.
- Families who need to better understand how family relationships might impact the succession process.
- Families who want to strengthen internal relationships and enhance communication.
- Families who want to know how to manage differences or conflict.
For more details view the brochure or call Daphne at 1-800-598-6400 for more information.